November is Colorado Consumer Protection Month! Come celebrate with the Colorado Attorney General’s Office, regulatory entities, and non-profit programs – like Seniors’ Resource Center – across the state to help Coloradans learn how to identify, prevent and report fraudulent activity.
- Audio Information Network
- Colorado Division of Insurance
- Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Jefferson County DA’s Office
- Metro Community Provider Network (MCPN)Older Adult & Caregiver Services/ Lutheran
- Family Services Rocky Mountains
- Relay Colorado
- Senior resources at the Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Seniors’ Resource Center
- and MANY more!
RSVP & call for info: 303-274-7944 or visit perlmutter.house.gov