The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers free tax help to qualified taxpayers, including:
- people who generally make $54,000 or less
- persons with disabilities
- the elderly
- limited English speaking taxpayers who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns.
IRS-certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing to qualified individuals.
This service is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, so please call if interested.
Mondays (2/6/16 – 4/17/16) – 10181-B West Bowles, Littleton 80127
Fridays (2/10/16 – 4/14/16) – 3227 Chase St, Denver 80212
What to Bring to Your Local VITA or TCE Site
- All applicable tax documents
- Proof of identification (photo ID)
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms