The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers free tax help to qualified taxpayers, including:
- people who generally make $54,000 or less
- persons with disabilities
- the elderly
- limited English speaking taxpayers who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns.
IRS-certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing to qualified individuals.
This service is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, so please call if interested.
Please note that appointments are taken only at this number.
Mondays (2/6/16 – 4/17/16) – 10181-B West Bowles, Littleton 80127
Fridays (2/10/16 – 4/14/16) – 3227 Chase St, Denver 80212
What to Bring to Your Local VITA or TCE Site
- All applicable tax documents
- Proof of identification (photo ID)
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms