Enjoy increased mobility and independence with our accessible and affordable transportation. Rides may be requested for any purpose, subject to availability. Certain needs, like medical appointments, may receive higher priority.
- Driver assisted service
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Voluntary contributions are greatly appreciated and needed to help cover costs
- Up to three round trips per week (exceptions can be made for medical purposes)
- Some trips that occur regularly (such as shopping, going to dialysis, etc.) can be placed into a subscription service so you don’t have to call each week
Call now for a “new rider packet” that includes important information, phone numbers, and everything you need to get started.
Please make ride requests 3-7 business days in advance whenever possible to help us be more efficient.
Seniors’ Resource Center offers additional transportation options in Evergreen and the mountain communities. For More Information
In Adams county, Seniors’ Resource Center operates in conjunction with A-LIFT For More Information
Notice to the Public of Rights under Title VI
SRC Transportation Services (SRC)
Seniors’ Resource Center operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with Seniors’ Resource Center.
• For more information on the Seniors’ Resource Center’s civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact SRC’s Department of Administration at (303) 238-8151 or visit our administrative office at 3227 Chase Street, Denver, CO 80212. For more information, please see Title VI Plan SRC May 2016 with addendum.
• A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
• If information is needed in another language, contact (303-238-8151). Si se necesita la información en otro idioma llame al (303) 238-8151 de extensión 123.