5120 Highway 73
Evergreen, Colorado 80439
Call us at 303.674.2843
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fondly know as “The Yellow House”, SRC- Evergreen is a local nonprofit providing person-focused, coordinated services to enhance the lives of older adults and caregivers.
We serve our mountain communities in western Jefferson County, Clear Creek, Gilpin and Park Counties.
Our programs are offered to assist older adults age in the place they call home as long as possible. Our programs also support caregivers, assisting your loved one while you work, while you are providing care for your own children or while you are taking much needed time to rejuvenate.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
- Do you know what benefits you might qualify for?
- Do you know who to call when you need information?
- Do you have questions about where to find services?
Contact us to see how we can help.
Click on the service for more information:
- In Home Care
- Nutrition – Meals on Wheels/Market Meal Program
- Adult Day and Respite
- Help Around the Home