10181-B West Bowles Avenue
Littleton, CO 80127
Call us at (303) 979-6173
SRC- Southwest is a community partner providing person-focused, coordinated services to enhance independence, dignity and quality of life. We are a satellite office, in partnership with the Light of the World Outreach and Assistance Program. Here is some of what you can find at SRC’s Southwest location:
- Referrals for SRC Agency Programs, SRC Volunteer Programs, SRC Chores Program, community assistance programs, Legal Issues, housing, transportation, counseling, Insurance, senior activities.
- Educational and informational programs
- Free Individualized computer/technology lessons (by appointment)
- Public Internet for personal use, when available (consideration for staff and other clients required)
- Application assistance for Medicare Savings Plan
- Low Vision Support Group – Visionary Machine
- AARP Safe Driving Class – AAA Roadwise Review
- Job application and resume assistance
- Complimentary notary service
- Application assistance for Medicare, Colorado Health Insurance, Medicaid, Unemployment Compensation, etc.
- Caregiver Support Group and resources
Find out what’s happening: SRC SW February 2017 Calendar