Business Development Director
Seniors’ Resource Center is looking for a motivated business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals, including coaching, training and supervising others involved in implementing those strategies. Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how. Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity. We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with executives, clients and team members on a daily basis.
This position requires excellent organizational, written and analytical skills, the ability to produce proposals, budgets and reports that support SRC’s short and long-term goals, in addition to strategic leadership and execution. The Business Development Director will conduct market research and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, have good interpersonal skills, and be results-oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze current and past financial data, develop strategies to cut costs (where possible) and increase revenue
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities; engage with directors and managers to develop and coordinate business generation activities; develop customized targeted business development/sales strategies
- Train, mentor and coach directors, managers and staff with business development responsibilities so they can achieve their business development goals
- Collaborate with leadership and other team members to secure, retain, and grow revenue through current and new channels
- Collaborate with leadership on setting sales goals, planning, and forecasting; develop processes to track progress towards those goals
- Develop short- and long-term business development plans, coach directors, managers and staff in creating business development plans
- Meet all quotas for cold, active, & inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meet or exceed annual sales/revenue generation goals
- Initiate contact with prospective clients and client groups; make multiple outbound calls to potential clients; close sales and work with client through closing process
- Build business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support; answer potential client questions and follow-up call questions; respond to client requests for proposals (RFPs); create informative presentations; present and deliver information to potential clients and potential business partners
- Create and maintain a database of prospective clients; maintain database of prospective client information
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business administration, sales, marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in the areas of initiating contact with potential clients, lead generation and managing prospective client experience
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills; able to call, connect, and interact with potential customers; able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Highly desired skills include: good judgement, strong emotional intelligence and an entrepreneurial spirit, authentic persona, highly energetic and a natural collaborator
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Solid persuasive verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to deliver inspiring and succinct presentations and conduct productive meetings
- Energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Experience supervising and coaching others to achieve their business development goals
- Excellent analytical and budget management skills
- Ability to research new markets as needed
- Excellent time-management skills
- Demonstrated success in driving results
- Ability to work independently, lead and influence staff, as well as be active member of a team
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience working with in home care, adult day programs, healthcare or similar programs or businesses that serve older adults
- Excellent research, planning, conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, with a strong sense of innovative openness to organizational change, and will have the ability to drive results while balancing compassion and customer service. Big picture thinking with vision for programmatic and organizational growth. Accountability for professional behavior and is fiscally accountable.
We are a substance-free workplace. EOE. Resumes with salary expectations and cover letters may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager of Individual and Corporate Philanthropy
Seniors’ Resource Center (SRC) is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced development professional to cultivate relationships with individuals, thereby increasing the philanthropic support from individuals and corporations to ensure that SRC is able to help the growing population of seniors in the Denver area age in the place they call home. Must be a self-starter who works effectively on multiple projects in a fast paced environment, as well as demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles to achieve results. The ideal candidate will enjoy initiating and engaging with a wide variety of people, and be able to efficiently manage high level contacts with staff, board members, corporate executives and individual donors with a friendly, professional demeanor. Exceptional oral and written communication skills are a must. Strong computer skills are essential, including being able to manage data related to individual and corporate contacts and donation history. (Experience using Raiser’s Edge is preferred.)
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
1. Research and analyze information about individuals and businesses to identify potential sources of funding for operating support, capital projects and new initiatives.
2. Develop and implement plans to cultivate relationships with individuals and corporate representatives, working closely with SRC’s CEO and board of directors to engage them in those efforts.
3. Initiate relationships with prospective donors, cultivate their knowledge of SRC and its programs, and invite them to become philanthropic partners.
4. Write direct mail appeals, create corporate sponsorship materials and develop other materials to solicit philanthropic support.
5. Lead SRC’s efforts to create points of entry and other events to introduce individuals and corporations to SRC and cultivate their interest and involvement.
6. Direct a major gifts program to increase funding from major donors, which includes setting and achieving goals.
7. Partner with SRC’s Development and Marketing staff, its Leadership Team and the SRC staff to achieve development and marketing goals.
8. Must have reliable transportation with the ability to travel throughout the metro area to meet with donors. Good MVR required.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We are an EEO Employer. Drug Free Workplace
The Coordinator is responsible for maintaining confidential files and information relative to the personnel functions of the Center. She/he will assist in preparing statistics, administrative reports, and benefit billings. The Coordinator establishes and maintains good working relationships with SRC staff, as well as though those outside the Center. (S)He coordinates new employee orientation and makes presentations at meetings to inform staff of various personnel issues. The Human Resources Coordinator performs basic clerical functions.
High School Diploma or GED, three years previous office experience including typing, record keeping and filing, the ability to keep concise, accurate records and to follow detailed written and verbal procedures and instructions. Solid computer skills required. Good communication and follow-through, as well as strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to keep confidential files and information and to work independently. Must be able to make sound decisions after weighing all factors. Good initiative and reliability a must. Strong math skills. OR a combination of education and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform job duties. MVR acceptable to SRC Guidelines must be maintained at all times. Supervisor: Manager, Human Resources
Essential Job Duties include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Assist in dispensing information regarding personnel related issues, including, but not limited to: making presentations; creating and dispensing memorandums; preparing and releasing summarized information in written form and verbally, in small group setting or at large meetings, and in individual personnel meetings with staff, as assigned.
- Play a key role in maintaining accurate and comprehensive personnel files.
- Perform data input, assist others in checking for accuracy, etc. of benefits related materials & work to ensure accurate employee data in the payroll system.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an EEO Employer. Drug Free Workplace
Program Assistant for Adult Day Program (Starr Center)
Part Time - 20 hours per week at $12.00 per hour.
We are looking for Program Assistants. Our program assistants lead group activities, take field trips and day trips while helping young adults with developmental disabilities with their ADLs (activities for daily living). Must be dependable, friendly and compassionate. Great for quick thinker and for someone who enjoys a fun and fast paced work environment. Up to 24 hours per week with specific hours and days discussed at interview. No evenings or weekends! SRC offers paid holidays, sick and vacation time along with retirement benefits. QMAP preferred.
Perfect job for those who want enrich the lives of young adults. Please send your resume to email@example.com today. We are en EEO Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Full time - Seniors’ Resource Center Evergreen (5120 Hwy 73) is seeking a team player with excellent organization, communication, computer & interpersonal skills for busy transportation office providing service for the elderly & disabled in the Evergreen and surrounding counties. Must have high attention to detail and type with accurate data entry skills. Must be flexible and able to efficiently and effectively handle multiple tasks and a high level of confidentiality. Must be able to follow directions and procedures and be able to work in a team environment with the ability to make quick judgements. Must be able to learn complex computer system and have a strong knowledge of the area and be able to read maps. Previous experience helpful. Excellent customer service and phone skills required. Hours are Monday - Friday. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test. Email resume to hiring@SRCAging.org today! EEO Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Chores Program Coordinator
Full time – The Chores Services (deep cleaning services) is seeking a professional team player with excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, phone and scheduling skills. Position is responsible for scheduling, supporting and maintaining case coverage for all customers of the Chores Program, the majority of which is handled via telephone.
Must have at least two years of office experience and scheduling experience, coupled with the ability to effectively organize and follow-through on office related aspects of case scheduling. Willing to forego scheduling experience if candidate has good qualifications and willingness to learn Microsoft Outlook.
Must have good computer skills with the ability to learn custom programs. Must be capable of following detailed policies and procedures, keep detailed records and handle multiple job duties in an effective and efficient manner with a high level of confidentiality. Excellent customer service skills a must. Bilingual in Spanish a plus! Send resume to hiring@SRCAging.org Drug Free Workplace. We are an EEOC employer.
Chores (Cleaning) Direct Service Provider
Full time and part time positions available. (Grant Funded) - Seeking hard working, committed, team players with initiative, compassion, a sense of humor, and strong interpersonal abilities with seniors. Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma.
Wage is based on experience; health insurance after qualified hours, paid time off plus paid holidays and retirement benefits.
Responsibilities include the following: Performs a variety of heavy household cleaning duties for clients including deep cleaning of bathroom, kitchen floors, stove and refrigerator, vacuuming rugs, clean up and removal of trash, organizing and packing for home inspections or moves, unpacking following moves and cleaning of closets and stage areas.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include: familiarity with issues and problems related to senior and disabled citizens; knowledge of cleaning procedures, and skilled in the use of housekeeping materials and general outdoor work tools.
Send resume to: Human Resources, Seniors’ Resource Center, 3227 Chase Street, Denver, CO 80212 or to hiring@SRCAging.org. Drug Free Workplace. We are an EEO Employer.
Personal Care Providers
Part time - We are hiring compassionate women and men to be Personal Care Providers for older adults in the Denver metro area. Seeking committed, very dependable, friendly, flexible individuals to assist seniors in their homes. No experience necessary; training is provided. Flexible hours and a warm supportive working environment. Starting wage is $11.60 per hour. Must have a clear background and good MVR. Please call Ray at 303-235-6976, send resume to hiring@SRCaging.org or stop by for an application. Seniors’ Resource Center, 3227 Chase Street, Denver, CO 80212. Drug Free Workplace. We are an EEO Employer.
Personal Care Providers - Evergreen & Conifer
We are hiring PCPs in Evergreen & Conifer areas!
P/T, flexible hours - Our In Home Care Service at Seniors’ Resource Center is a warm, caring environment. We are seeking committed, very dependable, friendly, compassionate individuals to assist older adults in their homes. No experience necessary, as training is provided. Starting wage for is $11.60 per hour. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joyce Becker at 720.236.1182 This is a great place to work! Drug Free Workplace. We are an EEO Employer.
CNA (Starr Center)
Part Time - 37.5 hours per week. We are looking for a CNA! This position will lead group activities, take field trips and day trips while helping young adults with developmental disabilities with their ADLs (activities for daily living). Must be dependable, friendly and compassionate. Must be fluent with Microsoft Office & Excel. Must be comfortable with walking outside and adapting to Colorado's ever changing weather.
Description: Supervision while in-house and while out in the community of people receiving services, behavioral management, planning and running daily in-house activities while adapting to each individual skill level, taking the group out into the community up to five days a week, cooking full meals, riding public transit, cleaning, assistance with ADLs, planning activities, daily documentation, attending meetings and trainings as required.
No evenings or weekends! SRC offers paid holidays, sick and vacation time along with retirement benefits. Health benefits available for working qualifying hours. QMAP preferred. CPR/First Aid required. Starting wage $13.03 per hour. Perfect job for those who want enrich the lives of young adults. Please sent resume to email@example.com today. We are an EEO Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Urban Bus Drivers
Seniors’ Resource Center is seeking multiple part time drivers for its non-profit transportation system serving the elderly and disabled. Knowledge of the Denver metro area is a must. Clear Background and good Motor Vehicle Record required. CDL not required, but a strong plus. Must be at least 25 years old. Previous driving experience beneficial. Positions are based out of our Wheat Ridge office. Training wage is $12.50 per hour. Stop by to fill out an application at Seniors’ Resource Center, 3227 Chase Street, Denver, CO 80212 or e-mail resume to hiring@SRCAging.org. Drug Free Workplace. EOE.
Program Assistants & CNAs
Seniors’ Resource Center is looking for great people to be part of our Leaders in Dementia Care team. Positions are open in both our Wheat Ridge and Evergreen adult day programs.
Applicants should be caring, mature, and energetic. Our Program Assistants and CNAs lead group activities and field trips, and help participants with their ADLs within our adult day program. Great for quick thinker and someone who enjoys a fun and fast-paced work environment. No evenings or weekends, and offers paid holidays, sick and vacation time, along with retirement benefits. Health care coverage also available the first of the month after at least 60 days of qualifying hours.
The position starts at $13.03/hour for program assistants and $15.00/hour for CNAs. Offers a flexible schedule up to 32 hours a week. Must be available 7:15am - 5:45pm. QMAP preferred. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Drug Free Workplace. We are an EEO employer.
If you want to enrich the lives of seniors, we look forward to hearing from you!