Personal Care Providers
Part time - We are hiring compassionate women and men to be Personal Care Providers for older adults in the Denver metro area. Seeking committed, very dependable, friendly, flexible individuals to assist seniors in their homes. No experience necessary; training is provided. Flexible hours and a warm supportive working environment. Starting wage is $11.60 per hour. Must have a clear background and good MVR. Please call Ray at 303-235-6976, send resume to hiring@SRCaging.org or stop by for an application. Seniors’ Resource Center, 3227 Chase Street, Denver, CO 80212. Drug Free Workplace. We are an EEO Employer.
Personal Care Providers - Evergreen & Conifer
We are hiring PCPs in Evergreen & Conifer areas!
P/T, flexible hours - Our In Home Care Service at Seniors’ Resource Center is a warm, caring environment. We are seeking committed, very dependable, friendly, compassionate individuals to assist older adults in their homes. No experience necessary, as training is provided. Starting wage for is $11.60 per hour. Send your resume to email@example.com or call Joyce Becker at 720.236.1182 This is a great place to work! Drug Free Workplace. We are an EEO Employer.
CNA/Activities Assistant - F/T with benefits
Seniors’ Resource Center in EVERGREEN is looking for CNAs to be part of our Leaders in Dementia Care team. Applicants should be caring, mature, and energetic. Our CNAs work as program assistants, leading group activities, field trips and helping participants with their ADL’s within adult day program. Great for quick thinker and someone who enjoys a fun and fast paced work environment. No evenings or weekends, offers paid holidays, sick and vacation time along with retirement benefits. Health benefits available if working qualifying hours. The position starts at $14.00 per hour. QMAP preferred. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Drug Free Workplace. We are an EEO Employer.
Urban Bus Drivers
Seniors’ Resource Center is seeking multiple part time drivers for its non-profit transportation system serving the elderly and disabled. Knowledge of the Denver metro area is a must. Clear Background and good Motor Vehicle Record required. CDL not required, but a strong plus. Must be at least 25 years old. Previous driving experience beneficial. Positions are based out of our Wheat Ridge office. Training wage is $12.50 per hour. Stop by to fill out an application at Seniors’ Resource Center, 3227 Chase Street, Denver, CO 80212 or e-mail resume to hiring@SRCAging.org. Drug Free Workplace. EOE.
Rural Bus Drivers
Seniors’ Resource Center is seeking multiple part time drivers, both CDL and non-CDL for its non-profit transportation system serving older adults and those with disabilities. Day, evening and weekend hours available. Knowledge of the rural areas including Jefferson, Park, Gilpin and Clear Creek counties. Clear Background and good Motor Vehicle Record required. Must be at least 25 years old. Previous driving experience beneficial. Positions are based out of our Evergreen office. Training wage is $12.50 per hour. Stop by to fill out an application at Seniors’ Resource Center, 5120 Highway 73, Evergreen, CO 80439 or email resume to: hiring@SRCAging.org Drug Free Workplace. We are an EEO Employer.
Director of Information Technology
The Director of Information Technology plays a critical leadership role in helping to realize Seniors' Resource Center's mission and aspirations and in supporting its several constituencies. The Director of Information Technology serves as the ambassador for SRC’s IT function, communicating a vision and value to the employees, volunteers, and various stakeholders.
The Director of Information Technology plays a leadership role managing the following areas:
- Information Security, Data Engineering, Enterprise Systems, and Applications Management
- IT Support Services
- IT Portfolio and Project Management.
- Provides strategic and leadership direction for the IT function, providing excellent IT infrastructure and support to the business, enabling the execution of the business strategy and vision. Ensures alignment of enterprise strategic objectives and IT organizational capabilities, understanding business drivers and analyzing industry, technology and market trends to determine enterprise impacts.
- Leads a cultural and operational transformation from current state to a future state defined by technology capabilities, operational discipline, service orientation, and speed to solution capabilities and flexibility.
- Responsible for overall IT enterprise architecture, maturing and communicating the IT data management strategy and data standards, execution of related projects, directing the data governance program and managing day-to-day operations for our data/reporting systems and data stores.
- Responsible for all enterprise applications, including but not limited to the human resources, payroll, transportation management, client management, financial systems, and others.
- Ensures appropriate information security risk management framework and methodologies are in place and maintained.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with the business and key stakeholders to maximize opportunities for IT to support efficient and effective business operations.
- Forecasts and controls the functional spending within agreed budget.
- Bring innovative and best practice ideas to all areas of IT, with a particular emphasis on data architecture and analysis.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant regulations including HIPAA, 42 CFR Part 2, and others.
- Supports various committees as appropriate, including being the primary staff support for IT-related committees.
- Collaborates with project teams to ensure consistent application of enterprise architecture standards.
- 10+ years of experience in a series of increasingly responsible technology roles. Healthcare and nonprofit experience preferred.
- Technical undergraduate degree with MBA/MS preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and influences behavior; building trust while maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to listen and to manage conflicts and achieve compromise while meeting meaningful goals and respecting other parties’ perspectives.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including management, clients, other departments, and vendors.
- Expertise in understanding complex technology and applying it in a practical way to create business solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure or stressful situations.
- Ability to evaluate long-term impact when making recommendation and decisions.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com by July 20, 2018. We are an EEO employer. Drug Free Workplace.
In Home Care Program Coordinator
Full time with benefits – In Home Care Services seeking professional team player with excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and phone skills. Position is responsible for staffing, supporting and maintaining case coverage for all customers of In Home Care Services and Personal Care Providers, the majority of which is handled via telephone. Additional duties include speaking knowledgeably about the benefits and value of In Home Care Services to convert inquiries into clients. Must have at least two years’ experience with office and scheduling experience and/or prior experience in providing home care services coupled with the ability to effectively organize and follow-through on office related aspects of case scheduling. Must have good computer skills with the ability to learn custom programs. Must be capable of following detailed policies and procedures, keep detailed records and handle multiple job duties in an effective and efficient manner with a high level of confidentiality. Excellent customer service skills a must! Previous experience working with the elderly and disabled a plus. Bilingual in Spanish a plus! Send resume to hiring@SRCAging.org by July 6, 2018. Drug-Free Workplace. We are an EEO employer.
Program Assistants & CNAs
Seniors’ Resource Center is looking for great people to be part of our Leaders in Dementia Care team.
Applicants should be caring, mature, and energetic. Our Program Assistants and CNAs lead group activities and field trips, and help participants with their ADLs within our adult day program. Great for quick thinker and someone who enjoys a fun and fast-paced work environment. No evenings or weekends, and offers paid holidays, sick and vacation time, along with retirement benefits. Health care coverage also available the first of the month after at least 60 days of qualifying hours.
The position starts between $12.00 and $14.00 per hour. Offers a flexible schedule up to 32 hours a week. Must be available 7:15am - 5:45pm. QMAP preferred. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Drug Free Workplace. We are an EEO employer.
If you want to enrich the lives of seniors, we look forward to hearing from you!
F/T with benefits. Seniors’ Resource Center is seeking an Activity Coordinators for its Adult Day Program. This position is responsible for daily activities for participants with memory loss, including: planning, facilitation and implementation of multiple activities per day. Activity Coordinator will work with Senior Activity Coordinator to plan monthly calendars, develop new programs and enhance current program structure. This is a hands on position; you will be working directly with participants and will occasionally provide direct care to participants as needed. Applicant should be a professional team player with good interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, excellent writing and organizational skills and be detailed oriented. Must be capable of following detailed policies and procedures, keep detailed records and handle multiple job duties in an effective and efficient manner with a high level of confidentiality. Should have the ability to work independently. Previous experience working with older adults, individuals with dementia and caregivers is preferred. Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) preferred.
Must be flexible and thrive in a high demand, fast paced environment. Must have initiative, be effective & efficient, have excellent interpersonal skills, strong computer skills, and a high level of confidentiality. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Must have own means of transportation. A clear criminal background, suitable MVR required, and vehicle insurance required.
Resume to: Seniors´ Resource Center, by June 19, 2018. 3227 Chase Street, Denver, CO 80212 or e-mail to hiring@SRCAging.org by. Drug Free Workplace. We are an EEO employer.
Chores (Cleaning) Direct Service Provider
Full time and part time positions available. (Grant Funded) - Seeking hard working, committed, team players with initiative, compassion, a sense of humor, and strong interpersonal abilities with seniors. Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma.
Wage $15.00 per hour, plus health insurance after qualified hours, paid time off, paid holidays and retirement benefits.
Responsibilities include the following: Performs a variety of heavy household cleaning duties for clients including deep cleaning of bathroom, kitchen floors, stove and refrigerator, vacuuming rugs, clean up and removal of trash, organizing and packing for home inspections or moves, unpacking following moves, yard work such as raking and general clean up and cleaning of closets and stage areas.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include: familiarity with issues and problems related to senior and disabled citizens; knowledge of cleaning procedures, and skilled in the use of housekeeping materials and general outdoor work tools.
Send resume to: Human Resources, Seniors’ Resource Center, 3227 Chase Street, Denver, CO 80212 or to hiring@SRCAging.org . Drug Free Workplace. We are an EOE Employer.