Denver Metro Area
303.235.6952 or email@example.com
Evergreen and Mountain Communities
Are you overwhelmed with clutter, or need some help with those hard to reach places? We offer a no-cost deep cleaning service to help you maintain your home and yard.
The Chore Services Program is available to anyone 60 years and older, living in Adams, Clear Creek, Denver, Gilpin and Jefferson counties, as well as the city of Broomfield.
Deep Cleaning Services
- Any hard to reach area
Assistance with Transitions
- Packing and unpacking
- Organizing before and after a move
- Kitchens and pantries
- Basements and garages
- Bedrooms and bathrooms
- First floor inside and out
- Inside on any floor
- Pulling weeds
- Trimming bushes
- Raking leaves
- Picking up trash
How it Works:
- Chores Service providers are scheduled in 3-hour increments, either in the morning (8:00 am – 11:00 am) or afternoon (12:00 pm – 3:00 pm).
- You my use this program up to 3 times a year.
- All Chore Service workers are bonded and insured.
- This program is funded by Denver Regional Council or Governments (DRCOG) and your generous donations.